Allergy Kidz ware respects your information privacy. We are bound by the National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988.
How we collect your information
- We collect personal information when we provide our products to you.
- We will usually only collect the information we need to provide our products to you. This includes name and address details, telephone contact details, email address and financial details relevant to your purchase as well as information about your purchases of our products.
- Generally, we will tell you why we are collecting personal information and how we plan to use it or these things will be obvious when we collect the information.
- As a general rule, we do not collect any sensitive information, such as information relating to your racial, ethnic origin, political opinions, because it is not necessary for what we do.
- If we do collect sensitive information (as defined in the Privacy Act) it will be for the purposes of providing our products to you, and if the law requires it, we will collect it with your consent.
Collecting your information using this website
We generally only collect personal information from this website when it is provided voluntarily by you for example, when you fill in an order for our products.
When you visit this website or download information from it, our Internet Service Provider (ISP) makes a record of your visit and records the following information:
- your internet address;
- your domain name if applicable; and
- the date and time of your visit to the website.
Our ISP also collects information such as the pages our users access, the documents they download, links from other sites they follow to reach our site, and the types of browser they use. However, this information is anonymous and is only used for statistical and website development purposes.
A cookie is a small message given to your web browser by our web server. The browser stores the message in a text file, and the message is then sent back to the server.
When cookies are used on this site, they are used to store information relating to your visit, such as a unique identifier or a value to indicate whether you have seen a web page. They are used to distinguish your Internet Browser from the thousands of other browsers. This site will not store personal information such as email addresses or other details in a cookie.
Most Internet browsers are set up to accept cookies. If you do not wish to receive cookies, you may be able to change the settings of your browser to refuse all cookies or to notify you each time a cookie is sent to you computer, giving you the choice whether to accept it or not. If you choose not to accept cookies on this site, we cannot guarantee that the site will function correctly.
How we use your information
- We use your information to provide you with our products and services.
- We will also use your information to tell you about you special offers from Allergy Kidz ware or other products or services which we think may be of interest or value to you from time to time. However, you can notify us at any time if you do not wish to receive these offers by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will disclose your information to service providers, agents and contractors who help us to provide and market our products and services to you. If we do this, we generally require these companies to protect your information to the same standard of care as we do.
- We handle personal information relying on the employee exemption and the related bodies corporate exemption in the Privacy Act, where those exemptions are relevant.
Your information is secure
- We will use security techniques and processes to ensure that your personal information is kept securely.
- We will, with your help, keep your personal information accurate, complete and up to date.
- We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information that is held by us.
- For example, your personal information is stored in secured office premises, in electronic databases requiring logins and passwords for access and/or at one of our secured warehouses. Access to information stored electronically is restricted to staff whose job purpose requires access. We require all staff to maintain the confidentiality of customer information.
- The Internet is not a secure environment. If you use the Internet to send us any information, including your email address, it is sent at your own risk.
You have access to your information
- You can access most personal information we hold about you in certain circumstances. If we deny your request for access we will tell you why.
- You can request access to your information by writing to us by email to email@example.com
If you have any questions about Allergy Kidz ware’s approach to privacy or our agents or service providers or you have a complaint about your information privacy, please feel free to contact us by mail or email.