Like all our products, which have been carefully selected to support the different stages of an allergic child’s needs, this adrenaline holder is just brilliant for the active lifestyle. While the original medicine bag is still purposeful when one needs to carry an EpiPen® and supplies, I believe this pouch is the best carrier I have come across for school.
Brilliant for active people needing to carry medication because it is:
- COMPACT AND DISCRETE – no more visible bag, my son wears it under his uniform around his waist, which has greatly helped his confidence
- made of STRETCHY material similar to that of a bathing suit, this pouch can expand to fit:
- multiple EpiPens® and an action plan or
- an EpiPen®, an action plan and a small bottle of antihistamine or
- a phone, an action plan and an EpiPen® etc.
- DOES NOT BOUNCE, RIDE OR SLIP – this is what sold us… when your child run, climbs, plays sport etc. this pouch does not move. A comfortable adjustable elastic waist band and solid clip helps to ensure the perfect fit. Your child can spend time being a kid and not spend time adjusting their medicine bag! My son has worn this pouch to participate in athletics and cross country carnivals, soccer and cricket games, with no dramas. It does not move and is comfortable.
- a SLEEK pouch, not a bum bag
Adjustable Elastic Belt fits 24"-40"+ waists
Kids size – narrow elastic belt for little waists, recommended for under 7 years of age
Primary/Teenager/Adult – wider elastic belt for comfort
Belt is worn around your waist and can be positioned on your front, side or on your lower back whatever is most comfortable for you.
Please note: this pouch does not include any customisation/embroidery.
This pouch let’s your child spend time being a child, not spend time holding their medicine bag from moving around as they play!
To see images of this amazing product click here
EpiPen® is a registered trademark of Mylan Inc. Mylan Inc. does not sponsor or endorse the products referenced ont his web page.